mother-scratcher

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Celebrity Crushes

I've been sitting out the blog due to the morbid funque I've fallen into this week. I won't go into detail since it has nothing to do with San Francisco or motherhood, but it goes a little something like this: My husband is a prick.

I do want to take a moment to acknowledge the request of one Dutch of Sweet Juniper. Full responses to the meme in question could probably be extracted from the "XX Things About Me" list that is encrypted somewhere in this blog. I won't give a link, I really don't recommend reading it. But I will indulge in the celebrity crushes list, especially since my husband is a prick.

Celebrity crushes:

1. Stephen Colbert, particularly in his Strangers With Candy incarnation as Mr. Noblet
2. Meaux Rocca, why don't you love me? Well, nevermind.
3. Ted the food consultant from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, ya squinty facial ticker
4-5. The corn fed and Oklahoma-bred dorks in the Briantologist's new photo set
6. The rockabilly guy who owned Slow Bar in Nashville. I forget his name, but he was a total local hero.
7. The Reverend Horton Heat, who I hope is enjoying the royalties from his recent Boston Market deal. Don't blow it all in one place, Mr. Jim.

You'll all be surprised to hear that Jerry Lewis in The Nutty Professor does nothing for me.

Since we're talking celebrities, allow me to kind of name drop for a moment. As disclosed in my Things list, one of the above mentioned individuals once shamelessly hit on my production manager husband IRL. Well, more like two of them, but The Reverend was in his usual inebriated state and my huz is kind of girly. Advise: Stay off him, Mo. He's a prick, I'm tellin' ya.

2 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mo Rocco took time off dressing dalmations in silly frocks to hit on your husband? That's really saying something about your husband!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Llama_school said...

Sadly, it is. I think he assumed my husband was the only one on the crew that swung his way, he was desperate. Just like me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home