mother-scratcher

Monday, October 03, 2005

The wavin' wheat sure smells sweet

If anyone with the patience of Job is still reading, my excuse is an impromptu crisis trip to Oh-klahoma, my home and native land. And for all the internet access I've got here, I might as well be in the middle of nulle-part in southwest France. Except there I'd be eating state fair quality produce purchased for centimes, instead of my grandma's pot roast with Lipton onion soup gravy. And Cedra wouldn't have had a playdate this weekend with a distant 15 month old cousin named "Dub," or be expecting a visit this evening from an invariably-sports-jersey-clad two-year-old family friend known as "Cay-Dog." Which is no worse than the official "Cayden," if you ask me.

I swear I'll spend more time on the clavier after we're back in SF Wednesday.

3 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am still checking in frequently because you make me laugh. and i can wait for a very long time to laugh again, so take your time.

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cay-dog and Dub? What do they think of the name Sabra?

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Llama_school said...

Well, these people have mamas that taught them better than to say what they think of the name Sabra. To my face, anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home