mother-scratcher

Sunday, October 16, 2005

DeBarge

Debarge

All she needs is Arsenio Hall's fade.

Among the many things in this photo that require an apology, I single out its poor quality. It was early in the morning (for us) and the camera needed new batteries.

I'd like to say that Michael dressed her, but in fact I am responsible. In my defense, she'd worn all of these clothing items previously, just not together, and they looked fine. I'd roused her because we had to take Da to work early, and there was no time to change after I realized how ridiculous she looked. She actually left the house like this.

4 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so reassuring to know that I am not the only one who sends her kids out in the world looking like disturbed Romanian orphans. I LOVE that photo, thank you.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Alisyn said...

I think that DeBarge would totally appreciate this outfit. I can hear him now....

"Feel the beat of the rhythm of the night... we'll dance until the morning light... forget about the worries of your clothes... you can leave them all behind..."

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Llama_school said...

Roumanian orphan... I like that. I think the shoes in particular make for an eastern european orphanage look.

Shame on Kim and Alisyn for knowing the lyrics to DeBarge's one and only top 40 song.

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am hot for sabra's 80s look, and for the hot new look of your blog. love it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home